The Microfiber Polishing Cloth is the perfect lint-free tool for drying and polishing your glassware products.
If you want to give them a final polish by hand, please use the proper microfiber polishing cloth from RIEDEL ONLY! These are extra-large towels developed to give your glasses the perfect and clean shine. The cloths are available online or via your local RIEDEL glass source.
It can be applied dry or lightly damp, cleans thoroughly and scratch-free, removes grease and dries at the same time, polishes without leaving behind fluff or lint. Can be washed up to 90 degrees. No softener or bleach is needed.
These specialised accessories can help to clean and lengthen the life of your favourite RIEDEL products.
This pack contains a single piece.
If Washing By Hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)